Thank 5 PeopleA grateful heart is a happy heart. Count your blessings and show your gratitude to five people this week.
A simple “thanks” can lift the spirit. Not just by receiving thanks, but also by expressing gratitude. An article published by Harvard University, “Giving thanks can make you happier,” describes how “gratitude is strongly and consistently associated with greater happiness.” Cultivating gratitude may help people appreciate the positive things they have in their lives.
This week, try boosting your own gratitude attitude by spreading thanks to friends, relatives and even strangers.
5 Ways to Say Thanks
- Write thank you cards to people who gave you gifts over the holidays.
- Text a friend and let them know how much you appreciate them.
- Tell someone why they are important to you.
- Go above and beyond to thank a stranger who does something nice for you.
- Call a senior friend or relative and tell them how grateful you are to have them in your life.
Do you feel happier when you express gratitude?
Finished this act of kindness?
53 seniors have been helped with this kind act.
Log your progress so we can add one more.