Plan a Mother’s Day Surprise
Whether your Mom or mother figure is near or far, make this Mother’s Day extra special by planning a surprise activity for her. Maybe collaborate with family members to plan an in-person or drive-by event to celebrate your Mom. Or plan a coordinated virtual celebration that includes family, friends, neighbors – anyone who wants to honor Mom on her special day.
Taking the time to set up something special shows any mother or mother figure how much she’s loved. Need some ideas? Try these to spark your imagination:
- Wave signs with messages of love outside Mom’s window
- Decorate your car with balloons and streamers for a neighborhood Mother’s Day parade
- Set up a video meeting with a long-lost relative or friend of your mother’s
- Share a video of the grandchildren or great-grandchildren expressing their love and affection
- Make and share a scrapbook of your childhood memories with Mom
- Have a gourmet meal delivered to both of your houses, and then “dine together” via video call
How will you celebrate Mom this year?
Finished this act of kindness?
13 seniors have been helped with this kind act.
Log your progress so we can add one more.