Make a Senior’s Day Today
Today’s mission: Reach out to an older adult to check in with them, share a meal, express your love and concern, help them with a task – or perform any random act of kindness of your choice to make their day. Your gesture will surprise and delight the recipient – and let them know they’re cared about. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Show up with rakes and clean up the front yard
- Call when you’re at the grocery store and ask if you can pick something up for them
- Drop a few blooming flowerpots on the doorstep
- Show up unexpectedly to take their car for service or a wash and detail
- Buy coffee for a senior behind you in line
What act of kindness will you do?
Finished this act of kindness?
23 seniors have been helped with this kind act.
Log your progress so we can add one more.