Make a Kindness ResolutionA kinder year for seniors starts with you.
Being kind is one of the easiest and most impactful things you can do for an older adult. And besides, doesn’t it feel great to put a smile on someone’s face? Start your 2021 off right by making a resolution to do random acts of kindness for seniors in your community.
Here are five simple ways you can show kindness:
- Smile and say hello to a stranger on the street.
- Open a door or offer a seat to someone.
- Call or text an older relative or friend who lives alone.
- Write a thoughtful note or letter and leave it in your neighbor’s mailbox.
- Bring someone cookies or other baked goods
What kind acts do you plan to do in the new year?
Finished this act of kindness?
99 seniors have been helped with this kind act.
Log your progress so we can add one more.