5 Ways to Recognize a SeniorSimple complements and kudos go a long way in boosting self-confidence and pride. These thoughtful recognitions are sure to bring a smile to any senior in your life.
Flatter a new hairdo. Praise their efficiency with a smartphone. Drop a “you’re an amazing friend” in a conversation. There are so many ways to recognize a senior for what they’ve done and who they are.
And the best part about flattery and kindness is that it rarely gets old – or makes people less important!
Here are five of our top picks for showing someone they’re awesome:
- Ask for a favorite recipe or garden tip (and praise it)
- Drop a loving note in their mailbox or somewhere they frequent
- Tell them you admire their smile
- Compliment their favorite hobby (music, quilting, etc.)
- Call or stop by just to say hello
What are some of your favorite ways to show recognition? Tell us in the comments.
Finished this act of kindness?
20 seniors have been helped with this kind act.
Log your progress so we can add one more.