Complete a Service Year
We may not always notice it, but our population is getting older. And with the aging shift, our world needs a future workforce of aging advocates to help lead within their organizations and offer creative solutions for the needs of older adults.
Become a Champion of Aging
The Champions of Aging® paid service year builds workforce skills and empowers advocates of the aging population. Watch our video to meet the Champions and to learn more about completing a service year.
Ready to Be a Senior Advocate?
Our paid service year is for college age adults in any educational discipline, who are interested in building a world that understands and appreciates the complexities of the aging process.
You would make a great Champions of Aging advocate if you:
- Are a go-getter looking for real world work experience
- Feel strongly about bettering your community and helping seniors
- Are a highly motivated college student or recent graduate (within five years of graduation) who has a passion for making a difference
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.50 in any educational discipline
- Will earn a bachelor’s degree by the start of the service year
- Have proof of U.S. citizenship
Ready to get started? We’re currently accepting applications for full-time and part-time programs. Begin your application today.