Aug 19 Care Mission
Share Joy on Social Media
Share something cheerful on a senior's Facebook page and make their day.
Do you have a favorite photo or inspirational story? Don’t be shy! Share it with a senior friend or relative on social media. Reaching out can let your senior loved one know you’re thinking about them.
Your mission this week is to post something sweet, funny, or joyful on a senior’s Facebook page. Here are a few tips to get started.
5 Tips for Using Social Media to Brighten a Senior’s Day
- Drop them a private message and ask them how they’re doing.
- Share a recipe you plan to make and invite them over to taste it.
- Send family photos and updates.
- Share your favorite funny photo or inspirational saying.
- Go beyond the like button – thoughtfully comment on their social media posts.
The next time they hop online, they’ll see something that will surely brighten their day.
Ready to Care?
Sign up, and see how easy it is to give and inspire care.