Nov 18 Care Mission
Make Someone’s Day Beautiful
November 20th is also known as "Beautiful Day" and is a time to celebrate all things beautiful. Here are five ways you can bring some beauty into someone else's life and into your own world through kindness.
They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so finding the perfect way to make someone’s day beautiful will vary from person to person. Here are a few ideas to get your creative kindness juices flowing so you can bring beauty into this world through kind actions.
5 Ways to Make Someone’s Day Beautiful
While you can make anyone’s day beautiful, seniors are at a higher risk of isolation and being lonely. Reach out to make a senior’s day beautiful – even if you are a senior yourself.
- Bring fresh cut flowers to a senior friend.
- Help a senior feel beautiful by having a girls’ day doing manicures or makeovers together.
- Give a senior a beautiful new scarf or piece of jewelry.
- Watch the sun set with your favorite senior.
- Visit an art gallery or go to a concert with a senior friend.
How will you bring some beauty into the world this week?
Ready to Care?
Sign up, and see how easy it is to give and inspire care.