Nov 2 Care Mission
Help Those Who Help OthersCaregivers do so much for others. This month, take time to show those providing care how much you truly appreciate their selflessness.
An estimated 50 million people in the US are providing care for an aging family member, friend, or a loved one with a chronic disease or disability. Since November is National Caregiver Appreciation Month, what better time is there to show the people who love and care for us some much-deserved appreciation?
Here are 5 ideas to show your caregiver or caregiving friends some love this month.
- Cook for them! Prepare them a meal to take home or for you to enjoy together.
- Offer emotional support. Stress and burnout are very common for caregivers. Let them know you are there for them.
- Lift them up in prayer. Offer to pray for or with your caregiver. Ask what’s on their mind and then share a special moment with God together.
- Tell them ‘Thank You’ in a note. Receiving a card or letter makes everyone feel special.
- Share the love. Post a picture of you and your caregiver friend on social media to express your gratitude. Tag us on Instagram @imreadytocare so that we can share your love too!
Ready to Care?
Sign up, and see how easy it is to give and inspire care.