Feb 17 Care Mission
Help a Senior this SeasonBetween snow, ice and frost, winter is also a season of additional chores for many. Reach out to assist a senior that may need help keeping up with wintertime tasks.
This season, reach out to a senior neighbor, friend or relative that may need a hand with common winter chores. By serving seniors in this way, you can help them remain independent and safe in their home.
Grab your gloves and look for these opportunities to serve seniors this season.
- Shovel the driveway or sidewalk
- Scrape ice off a car’s windows and mirrors
- Clear a path for their dog
- Offer them a ride
- Check windows and doors for drafts
- Chop or deliver firewood
- Salt the walkway
- Volunteer to help take down holiday decorations
- Check their emergency kit
- Pick up groceries or prescriptions in bad weather
How do you help others in the winter?
Ready to Care?
Sign up, and see how easy it is to give and inspire care.