Mar 16 Care Mission
Help a Senior Spruce Up for SpringSpread some sunshine! Tackle this spring checklist to help a senior prepare for the new season.
Do you have a senior neighbor who still has holiday decorations on the porch? Take the hint and lend a hand! Seniors, especially those with mobility issues, may have difficulty cleaning. But with a little help from a friend or neighbor, tackling a small to-do list can inspire a fresh perspective and a sense of accomplishment.
This week help a senior spruce up for spring by completing 1 of these 5:
- Check in: Call or video chat with a senior to see what they might need.
- Donate: Offer to take a box of clothes or books to a donation center.
- Add cheer: Spring is a time for blossoms! African violets are low maintenance indoor plants that can brighten a window ledge.
- Plant it: Plant flowers outside for a senior to spruce up their yard.
- Sweep: A simple sweep of the front porch or walkway can help freshen up the facade.
How will you help make someone’s spring a little brighter (and cleaner)?
Ready to Care?
Sign up, and see how easy it is to give and inspire care.