Jul 6 Care Mission
Connect with KindnessHave you heard? We have a Facebook group and we want you to be an active member! Connect with kindness by meeting other positive people.
Recently, many of us have had personal experiences with loneliness and isolation. Unfortunately, this is a reality many seniors face all the time.
In the Ready to Care Facebook Group, you can connect and support others, including seniors, who may feel isolated. Once you have joined, your care mission this week is to participate!
Here are five ideas to get you started:
- Post an uplifting quote or verse
- Discuss ways to safely help seniors
- Share happy news or a helpful article from a trusted source
- Tell your story of how you are making a difference in your community
- Invite your caring friends and seniors to join the group
Let’s join together to help reduce isolation and loneliness, especially for seniors. With the support of a safe and encouraging virtual community, we can connect and increase our care impact!
Ready to Care?
Sign up, and see how easy it is to give and inspire care.