Being kind is one of the easiest and most impactful things you can do for an older adult. Start your new year off right by making a resolution to do random acts of kindness for seniors in your community.
Here are five simple ways you can show kindness:
- Smile and say hello to a stranger on the street.
- Open a door or offer a seat to someone.
- Call or text an older relative or friend who lives alone.
- Write a thoughtful note or letter and leave it in your neighbor’s mailbox.
- Bring someone cookies or other baked goods
Will you do this act of kindness?